There are natural remedies for pesky acne that work far better than pharmaceutical treatment. The good thing about this herbal severe acne treatment is that you can get rid of acne fast without having to endure and suffer the side effects of medical acne treatments.
Herbs have loads of anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing properties that make herbal treatment for severe acne work. So here are the top 10 herbs that can make acne healing, eradicating, and acne scar removing fast and easy:
- Green tea. Aside from it’s a good tea to drink and share with friends, green tea can also be used as acne wash. Even the used teabag can be used as an acne warm compress to reduce inflammation and heal acne. Green tea can also be used as a base ingredient for acne masks.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is an incredible skin cleanser herb. It promotes fast healing of acne wounds while at the same time fights off infection. To use aloe vera, take 1 leaf, split it into two, get the gel part, and apply it into affected areas. Leave it for 30 minutes then rinse it off.
- Chamomile. Chamomile has a good anti-inflammation property that can help soothe and lessen the inflammation of your acne. You can make a chamomile paste by mixing in a blender of coffee grinder the contents of 1 tea bag of chamomile with water, apply the paste to the affected area, leave it there for a moment, then rinse it off.You can also make an acne wash from it. Simply steep two tea bags of chamomile in 1 cup of boiling water for 15minutes. Let it cool. Then, using a cotton ball, dab the tea into affected areas.
- Mint. Aside from its soothing effect, mint has a property that helps remove pore-clogging oils that help prevent further acne outbreak. To use, simply mix 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh mint leaves, 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, and 2 tablespoons of powdered oatmeal. Mix the ingredients thoroughly, apply it on affected areas, leave it there for 10 minutes, and rinse it well.
- Echinacea. Aside from giving protection against colds and flu, this herb can also help in speeding up wound healing. To use echinacea for severe acne treatment, just steep in a cup of boiling water a teabag of echinacea. Let the concoction cool and use it as a face wash, or put a few drops of it in a cotton ball and dab it on affected areas and leave it there.
- Lemon. Lemon is a common kitchen ingredient with great health benefits especially in severe acne scars treatment. Its bleaching and anti-bacterial properties can greatly help reduce acne outbreak and scarring. Just mix equal amounts of lemon juice and water and apply it directly into affected areas. Wait for 15 to 25 minutes before rinsing it off.
Severe acne treatment is easy if you know the basics of herbal acne treatment. So if you want to learn how to get rid of severe acne the natural way, these 6 healing herbs is a must in your kitchen/herbal medicine pantry.