Acne breakouts in different parts of the body are just normal. The usual places where acnes pop out are on the face, neck, cheeks, chest, and at the back. However, acne in our chest is not at all pleasing for the eyes. Therefore we look for ways on how to get rid of chest acne.
- Chest acne is sometimes a result of one’s allergic reaction to perfume or other cosmetics.
- They may be caused by wearing tight clothes wherein your body cannot receive enough ventilation.
- Hormonal imbalance is also one of the culprits when it comes to acne. It causes our body to be in a bad shape, making an acne outbreak in any part of our body very likely to happen. Read more Hormonal Acne.
- Those sweat glands, sebum, and pores that are clogged may also cause acnes on our chest.
- PMS or the pre-menstrual syndrome. The menstrual period tends to put your hormones into a roller coaster ride. Some pimples only disappear at the conclusion of each menstrual cycle.
- Stress is one thing that causes a lot of diseases. Researchers state that you’d know if stress is likely the cause of your acnes when they appear simultaneously on your back, chest, or along the spine.
- Poor hygiene can also be a reason of chest acne. When your pores are not cleaned well and are exposed to dirt, acnes will visit you immediately and neglecting these may only make matters worse.
How to Get Rid of Chest Acne:
Like every other acne type, chest acne may be treated. There are different ways like homemade treatment, medications, and minimal medical procedures. One of the best ways to get rid of acne is by keeping from pricking or scratching it, especially chest acne because the chest is one part of the body that heals poorly.
Acne treatments can be made at home. Simple as it gets, a homemade acne treatment is something to be amazed of because of its effectivity and its cheaper price.
Retinols, antibac clidamycin gel or Tazorac or whatever your dermatologist may recommend, be sure to get yourself a diagnosis first. Ask for help in making your medication list and stick to it. Trust your dermatologist; confidence is the first step to prettiness.
Laser Treatment Procedures
Laser treatment and other procedures that require minimal operation are the easy ways to get rid of acne. Though the acne won’t be removed totally, it will surely lessen in size and redness. It is the most expensive form of acne treatment and expectyour dermatologist to schedule you for 2 or more sessions for acne removal.
It is true that acnes are treatable however, prevention is always better than cure. Preventing the possibility to have an acne outbreak is better than any other treatments. How to get rid of chest acne? Well, don’t get rid of it; prevent it from happening. Always remember to have good practice on hygiene, use cosmetics that would keep you oil-free throughout the day if possible, and always — always bring out your best.