Greeneyes: Do you have a website for your products?
You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.
1. Magnesium and Malic Acid for muscle pain
2. Fish oil 3000mg daily
3. Sleep at the same time every night
4. Mild exercise is a must along with stretching
5. Massage therapy and Chiropractic care
6. Eliminate simple carbs, processed foods and eat more vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, seeds, lean meat. Eliminate vegetable oils.
7. Reduce stress by meditation, yoga, stretching, reading
8. Reduce corn and wheat in your diet and replace them with green leafy vegetables
Previous Post: Knee Arthritis Teenager, Know Better
Next Post: What is the strongest over the counter pain medication you can take to help with Fibromyalgia?
Ask The Nurse Expert – | Copyright 2007 – 2018
Powered By: Gardumson Consulting, LLC.