Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)—Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis—is a chronic, lifelong condition. … IBD is not generally thought of as a fatal condition. However, that doesn’t mean that people with IBD never die from IBD-related causes, it just means that it is not common…See More…
What Not To Eat When You Have Ulcerative Colitis?
The foods you can eat (unless you have an identified allergy or intolerance to any of the foods below) include:
– White bread without seeds.
– White pasta, noodles, and macaroni.
– White rice.
– Crackers and cereals made with refined white flour.
– Canned, cooked fruits.
– Cooked vegetables without skins or seeds.
– Pureed vegetable soups…More items….
What Is Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s Disease Symptoms
Diet For Colitis Sufferers
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Inflammatory Bowel Disease