You must log in to post a comment. Log in now.
Of course weather conditions affect the body and can exacerate the issue. I
would do either of the following for your pain: Reiki, Healing Touch, and Therapeutic Touch, all of which can significantly improve fibromyalgia pain symptoms, and which can be taught to patients as a form of self-care, as well as being provided by professional energy healers.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
There is not one specific cause for primary fibromyalgia. Certain common features among fibromyalgia patients provide a better idea as to the primary factors that are involved in its onset, however. These include dental amalgam fillings, hormone imbalances, infection, neurotransmitter imbalances, sleep problems, problems with the thalamus gland, and physical trauma. Other factors that can play a role include chemical and food allergies and sensitivities, chronic stress, and dysfunctions in system.muscle metabolism.
Conventional physicians treat fibromyalgia primarily through the use of painkiller medications. Such an approach fails to address the multiple causes of fibromyalgia, and also carries with it the risk of serious side effects. In addition, this symptom care approach is typical of conventional medicine`s failure to properly understand chronic health conditions such as fibromyalgia, which explains why it so often fails to successfully treat such conditions. Practitioners of alternative medicine, on the other hand, focus their treatment approaches on the multiple factors involved in fibromyalgia in order to eliminate them, while simultaneously stimulating the body`s ability to repair itself. What follows is an overview of some of the most common therapies they employ in order to achieve those goals
Quick Action Plan for Fibromyalgia
1. A healthy, whole foods diet is an important part of any fibromyaglia treatment program. Emphasize organic foods, especially fresh, organic vegetables, and drink plenty of pure, filtered water throughout the day. For even more benefits, consider adopting a vegetarian diet, which has been shown to significantly reduce fibromyalgia symptoms.
2. Essential nutrients to help treat fibromyalgia include vitamin C, vitamin E, niacinimide (vitamin B3), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA-an essential fatty acid), magnesium, selenium, zinc, and the lipotrophic factors inositol, methionine, and phosphatidyl choline. The nutritional supplements cetyl myristoleate and SAMe are also highly beneficial, as it the Meyers Cocktail, which must be administered by a trained health care practitioner.
3. Herbal remedies for fibromyalgia include cayenne and chamomile. An herbal combination of tinctures of black cohosh, celery, dandelion, devil`s claw, Echinacea, and licorice in equal parts, can also be helpful.
4. Homeopathic remedies for fibromyalgia include Arnica, Bryonia, and Rhus. Tox.
5. Various bodywork therapies, such as Massage, Acupressure, Bowen Therapy, Feldenkrais, myotherapy, Rolfing, Shiatsu, Therapeutic Touch, and Trigger Point Therapy, can provide significant relief of fibromyalgia pain and speed healing.
6. Mind/body medicine therapies such as biofeedback, guided imagery and visualization, hypnotherapy, and meditation, can help relieve chronic stress, thereby soothing muscle tension and reducing pain
7. Be sure to do a colon and liver cleanse to clean out the toxins in the colon and the blood. Most important step is cleansing and detoxifying the body.
Best of health to you
Previous Post: What will happen if someone takes epilepsy medication and they do not have epilepsy?
Next Post: Is there state health insurance in Indiana that a person with diabetis can get?
Ask The Nurse Expert – | Copyright 2007 – 2018
Powered By: Gardumson Consulting, LLC.