Acne on the chest and back is a very common scene on people, especially teenagers. Chest acne is caused by several factors. It may be caused by wearing too-tight clothes which leads to heavy sweat by bacteria, or developing an allergy to certain medications. Many people are eager to know how to get rid of chest acne. Prevention and treatment are available–even in your own home!
Types of Acne:
Humans have pores that connect oil glands through small canals called follicles. These glands produce sebum, the oily liquid we can usually find in our faces.
- Whiteheads- these are usually very small but stay under the skin
- Blackheads- these are very visible and stay on the skin’s surface. This kind of acne is not caused by dirt and rubbing your face vigorously will not help eliminate it.
- Papules– are those small pink bumps and can also be seen on the skin’s surface.
- Nobules- are large and solid pimples. Their presence gives a painful feeling as these are rooted deeply in the skin.
- Pustules- their base is red, are clearly visible on the skin, and have pus on top.
- Cysts- are visible on the skin’s surface, painful, and filled with pus. This kind of acne usually leaves a remarkable scar.
Today, almost all things are possible, even the strategies on how to get rid of chest acnes can be easily found. What are the best agents to fight acne?
Strategies to Fight and Treat Chest Acne
- Use Products With Salicylic Acid Like Soap
Salicylic acid is effective in treating chest acne. It helps you curb them. Salicylic-based products, combined with proper hygiene and bathing daily, could make a difference. Taking a bath everyday will not cause the bacteria to live on your skin.
- Salt Solution
This procedure is one of the easy ways to get rid of acne. The ingredients needed are also available even in our homes.
What you need to do:
- Mix 1 liter of water with 1 cup of salt
- Soak a washcloth in it and squeeze it on the affected part. Clean the whole affected area then let it dry
- Repeat it 4-5 times
Observe the outcome, good luck!
- Apply Acne-Removing Cream
There is a lot of acne creams available in the market; try one. Best is to pick the cream which contains 0.5%-2% salicylic acid. It’ll help in drying your acnes faster. Put it directly to your acne and let dry. Do this on a regular basis.
- Use Benzoyl Peroxide and Calamine Cream
This is a topical medication which helps treat acne and fight bacteria. It also helps to heal scars faster. Both of them dry up acne fast.
To get rid of acne using tea-tree oil, mix 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into 1 cup of water. Use a cotton ball to apply it on the acne part. You may store the excess solution for future usage.
So, how to get rid of chest acne? There are many, many ways; therefore no excuses! Treat them with urgency and care. Remember that if you can prevent it, do it! Prevention is still the best doctor.