Bruxism is also known as grinding and/or clenching of your teeth. It’s a very common condition that affects approximately 30 million to 40 million children and adults in the U.S.
Here’s How to Stop Clenching Your Teeth:
- Reduce Stress. As my dentist pointed out, increased anxiety or stress is one of a number of causes of clenching teeth. …
- Wear a Mouth Guard or Splint. Mouth guards and splints are worn at night while sleeping. …
- Correct Misaligned Teeth. …
- Avoid Caffeine and Alcohol. …
- Muscle Relaxant. ..
- Acupuncture. Read more here…
Watch This Video How do I stop clenching my teeth?
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Clenching Teeth At Night
Teeth Grinding Guard
Dental Night Guard
Stop Clenching Teeth
Stop Grinding Teeth At Night
Bruxism Mouth Guard
Nighttime Teeth Grinding
Mouth Guard For Clenching Teeth
Night Guard For Teeth
Prevent Teeth Grinding
Kids Grinding Teeth