Head lice infestations are a common problem for school-age kids, who spread them to one another in the classroom, but anyone can get lice. Lice are annoying and unpleasant, but with diligence, you can be rid of them for good after a week or two. Body lice and pubic lice are also possible to tackle if you know what tools to use. Here are some surefire instructions on banishing lice from your home starting today.
Method 1 Getting Rid of Head Lice
- Choose a pediculicide (head lice treatment). …
- Comb out the lice with a nit comb. …
- Wash the person’s clothes and bedding. …
- Monitor the hair for signs of life. …
- Use an oil treatment to help the process move more quickly. …
- Try an apple cider vinegar treatment. …
- Use an essential oil spray.
More items to read here…
Watch This Video How To Get Rid Of Lice Permanently At Home:
What Kills Lice Eggs Naturally?
Salt and vinegar may work together to dehydrate and kill lice/nits. (source 1, source 2) To use, apply as a spray (1/4 cup salt dissolved in 1/4 cup warm vinegar) until the scalp/hair is wet. Allow the mixture to sit until the hair is fully dry, then coat the scalp and hair completely with coconut or olive oil. Read here….
Image of Home Remedies for Head Lice:
Where Do Lice Come From
Head Lice In Adults
Rid Lice Shampoo
What Does Lice Look Like
Home Remedies For Lice
Lice Treatment At Home
Head Lice Treatment
Head Lice Shampoo
How To Get Rid Of Head Lice
Best Head Lice Treatment
Head Lice Prevention