If you have ever experienced an eyelid twitch, you know how annoying it can be. Eyelid twitching, also known as myokymia, is an involuntary eyelid muscle contraction that most commonly affects the lower eyelid. Treatment for an eyelid twitch depends on its severity.Try to eliminate stress in your daily life.
- Limit caffeine.
- Rest. …
- Apply warm compresses to the twitching eye and gently massage the eyelid with your fingers.
- Try over-the-counter oral or topical (eye drop) antihistamines to slow the eyelid muscle contractions.
More items to read….
Watch This Video How to Stop Eye Twitching Fast | 13 Steps | How to Stop Eye Twitching, Fast, Naturally, Treatment:
What Diseases Can Cause Eye Twitching?
Brain and nervous system disorders that can cause eye twitching include:
- Bell’s palsy.
- Cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis)
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Oromandibular dystonia and facial dystonia.
- Tourette syndrome. Read More…
Images of Remedies for Eye Twitching:
Constant Eye Twitching
Eye Muscle Spasm
Upper Eyelid Twitching
My Left Eye Keeps Twitching
Eye Twitching Cure
Reasons For Eye Twitching
Left Eye Jumping
Right Eye Jumping
Stop Eye Twitching
Left Eye Keeps Twitching
Eye Twitching For Days
Eye Twitching For Weeks
What Causes Eye Spasms