I am in need of an endocrinologist in the suburbs of Philadelphia, who work with Type 1 Diabetes.?

I would prefer no one affiliated with UPENN or Jefferson Hospitals. My current endo left to begin research. I am type 1 and would like to work with a doctor to regulate my diabetes and get me ready to become pregnant. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Written By Nurse007

{ 1 comment… add one }
  • dingding March 21, 2009, 2:00 am

    Look in the yellow pages under "Physicians & Surgeons MD – Endocrinology & Metabolism". They should all be listed there, and you can call their offices to check their affiliations.

    It's great that you're being proactive about this, by the way. Many women just get pregnant and then have to deal with the pain of miscarriage because their bodies weren't in good enough control yet.

GDPR Suite

Like most websites GDPR Suite uses cookies. In order to deliver a personalized, responsive service and to improve the site, we remember and store information about how you use it. This is done using simple text files called cookies which sit on your computer.