I know you have to have a company in hazmat suits come out and they seal the area off and work with a machine that draws in the air and fibers, but isn't there still some residue in the air and on things that can be dangerous? I'm worried I should sell the house and not live here myself during or after the renovation. I'm worried about mesothelioma… lung cancer from inhaling bits of asbestos. So far, I've just not touched the asbestos… hoping not stirring it up would be safer, but now I have problems with my boiler and will have to have it replaced, which means dealing with the asbestos problem. sigh.
Is there a good or safe way to remove asbestos that insulates pipes leading from your boiler / heater?
Previous Post: Do you want relief from severe Fibromyalgia symptoms?
Next Post: I have numbness in my foot and leg?