Having a contact with a foreign substance, skin irritation can occur. This occurrence or this reaction of our skin is called Dermatitis.
Dermatitis is a skin problem that occurs when some strong substance makes a contact with skin. This may lead to skin becoming red, appearance of blemishes and skin becoming itchy, so you can use the natural remedies for dermatitis.
There are different types of Dermatitis.
- Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Neuro Dermatitis
- Statis Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Perioral Dermatitis
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis
Dermatitis can cause a lot of problems to the person experiencing it but there’s no need to worry that
much because there are available remedies for this. Most of these remedies are very affordable and can be found in our homes.
Natural Remedies for Dermatitis Are.
1. Avoid scratching and rubbing them. The most effect way to handle dermatitis is to avoid rubbing and scratching of the affected area. Scratching and rubbing them will only make the problem worse. It might also get infected if the nails are dirty. Cover the effected are with a clean cloth to avoid direct scratching the area.
2. Keep your skin moisturized. Dry skin will only make the problem hard to handle. Keeping your skin moisturized will reduce the itchiness of it.
3. Use Coconut Oil. Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizing in the world. It is also an antimicrobial so it helps make the skin healthy. The use of coconut oil will surely reduce the redness, dryness and scaling of the skin in just few days. Apply warm coconut oil and massage them on the affected area. It will soften the skin.
4. Let’s get the Honey. Honey is an antiseptic and antibacterial that is good for human skin. It is also commonly used to reduce the inflammatory condition of our skin.
- Use raw honey, beeswax and olive oil. Combine all mixtures to make an ointment out of it. Let it cool.
- Apply some of it on the affected area.
- Do this every day, morning and evening.
5. Have some Oatmeal. Oatmeal can be very delicious when eaten but it is also a good remedy for skin problems. If you really want to treat skin irritation, rashes and itching, try the oatmeal bath.
- Make sure that you use lukewarm bath water.
- Mix one cup of fine oatmeal in it.
- For 15 to 20 minutes, soak in this bath.
- Do this every day.
6. Vitamin E. One of the reliable and easiest home natural remedies for dermatitis is vitamin E. It helps heal the problem and it also provides relief from itching and inflammation. There are a lot of lotion brands in the market that contains of vitamin E. Apply them on your skin every day. It is best to do it in the morning and before going to bed.
Skin plays an important role for human beings. Good and healthy skin means that the person takes good care of his skin. Also, it makes us feel confident if our skin is in great condition. Better treat them best now and enjoy the effects of good skin in the future by using natural remedies for dermatitis.