Here are Top 10 Natural Remedies for Wrinkles That Really Work
Long before you see the first sign of wrinkle, you should familiarize yourself with the natural remedies for wrinkles as these are part of growing old.
Everyone panics at the sight of a wrinkle. You know why? Because this is the most visible sign of aging. And does anybody want their real age pasted on their faces? I thought so, too. Wrinkle appearance is an inevitable part of growing old. And toxins, free radicals, and harmful sun rays can only speed things up. Long before you see the first sign of wrinkle, you should already familiarize yourself with the natural remedies for wrinkles.
Wrinkles are the result of diminishing skin collagen. Natural remedies for wrinkles can only do so much. Time is not on our side in the battle against wrinkles, and this list below only makes things worse:
● Rapid weight loss
● Sedentary lifestyle
● Lack of proper skin care
● Unbalanced or improper diet
In order to prevent the development of deep furrows, crow’s feet, fine lines, and saggy skin, these top ten natural remedies for wrinkles should be given a try:
1. Honey can make the skin glow and milk powder can soften the skin. Mix equal parts honey and warm water. Double the amount of mixture by adding milk powder. Combine well, apply, and leave on for 10 minutes. Wash thoroughly after.
2. Vitamin C-rich pineapple can greatly benefit your skin. Let pineapple pulp sit on your face for 10 minutes. You may also massage your face with pineapple juice. Afterwards, rinse carefully. One of the natural remedies for wrinkles on face, pineapple improves circulation, tones the skin, and prevents wrinkles.
3. Warm some coconut oil and apply on skin. Among the most popular natural remedies for wrinkles and sagging skin, this oil can firm up your skin and lift the facial skin.
4. Apply mashed banana on your skin and leave on for 30 minutes. Wash right after.
5. Tea, especially green tea, can make your skin look younger. With its detoxifying property, you should take a cup of tea daily.
6. If you are after natural remedies for wrinkles under eyes, you may use cut cucumber and place on the face.
7. Make sure you make tomatoes part of your daily meals as these can prevent the development of facial wrinkles. If not, you can apply tomato pulp on your skin. Expect your skin to exude brightness and healthy glow.
8. Olive oil, another one of the popular choices for natural remedies for wrinkles, can hydrate your skin like nothing else. Add a few drops of lemon juice before massaging your face.
9. Almond oil mostly targets crow’s feet. Apply a few drops on the under-eye area using clean fingertips.
10. Eating watermelon can hydrate your body well, including your skin. But did you know that you can also use the watermelon skin? Just rub it on your skin and leave for about seven minutes. Wash with cold water after.
You know what else would work for your wrinkles? Taking extra good care of your skin. Don’t wait until you’re in your 40s before you start a regimen. Start now, before it gets too late. Make good use of these natural remedies for wrinkles.