scholarships epilepsy?

does anyone know of any scholarships available for parents of children with epilepsy?

Written By Evie Neumann

{ 1 comment… add one }
  • dawncs April 8, 2009, 7:16 pm

    I do not know of any particular scholarships. However, I recommend using several approaches in locating money for college. I will list several free approaches to locate money to attend college.

    First, the college's financial aid office and website has a list of private scholarships offered from outside organizations and companies. Sometimes a college major's website will list scholarships, too.

    Second, the public library has a book listing scholarships with some not even listed on the web.

    Third, fill out the FAFSA form. It will tap into need based financial aid from the college. It will come in the form of government grant money, student loan, college scholarships, and the campus work study program. It is based on a formula devised by the government to determine your aid. It needs to be filled out yearly. The form becomes available January 1 for the upcoming fall semester or quarter.

    Finally, I recommend joining several free membership scholarship search websites. There are scholarships for a variety of things including ethnicity, clubs, hobbies, and even wearing duct tape to the high school prom. Most are updated on a regular basis. Most offer a customized search based on information entered onto a form on the website.

    Good luck!