You Must Have One Or More Of The Following Signs To Be Diagnosed With Severe Sepsis:
– patches of discolored skin.
– decreased urination.
– changes in mental ability.
– low platelet (blood clotting cells) count.
– problems breathing.
– abnormal heart functions.
– chills due to fall in body temperature.
What Causes Infection In The Blood?
Septicemia is a serious bloodstream infection. It’s also known as bacteremia, or blood poisoning. … Sepsis is when inflammation throughout the body occurs. This inflammation can cause blood clots and block oxygen from reaching vital organs, resulting in organ failure…Read More..
Sepsis Infection Pictures
How Do You Get Sepsis
Sepsis Infection Symptoms