Lupus is an autoimmune disease that causes swelling (inflammation) and a wide variety of symptoms. Lupus affects everyone differently. Some people have only a few mild symptoms and others have many, more severe symptoms.
Symptoms usually start in early adulthood, anywhere from the teen years into the 30s. People with lupus generally experience flare-ups of symptoms followed by periods of remission.
- Fatigue. Fatigue. About 90 percent of people with lupus experience some level of fatigue.
- Fever. Unexplained fever. …
- Hair loss. Hair loss. …
- Rash. Skin rash or lesions. …
- Pulmonary. Pulmonary issues. …
- Kidney inflammation. Kidney inflammation. …
- Painful joints. Painful, swollen joints. …
- Gastrointestinal. Gastrointestinal problems.
More items to read here….
13 Early Warning Signs of Lupus You Need to Know and what to do the moment you see them Watch This Video:
Lupus Life Expectancy
Lupus Mouth Sores
How To Treat Lupus
What Are The Signs Of Lupus
What Is Lupus
Lupus Symptoms Women
What Causes Lupus
Is Lupus Contagious
Signs Of Lupus
Que Es Lupus