To Eat A Healthy Diet:
- Cut down on saturated fats and trans fats.
- Eat whole grains, whole wheat bread and pasta, oatmeal, oat bran, and brown rice.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, which are high in fiber and can help lower cholesterol levels.
- Limit cholesterol in your diet.
- Eat fatty fish.
More items to read here…
This Video Shows Top 10 Foods to Lower Bad (LDL) Cholesterol:
To do this, they suggest limiting the following foods:
- Fatty beef.
- Poultry with skin.
- Lard and shortening.
- Dairy products made from whole or reduced-fat milk.
- Vegetable oils, such as coconut oil, palm oil, and palm kernel oil.
Foods That Help Lower Cholesterol:
How To Lower Cholesterol
Low Cholesterol Diet
High Cholesterol Levels
High Cholesterol Foods
What Causes High Cholesterol
Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia