Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis or chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS) is a pelvic pain condition in men, and should be distinguished from other forms of prostatitis such as chronic bacterial prostatitis and acute bacterial prostatitis. Read More Here…
Watch This Video Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPP): Definition, Diagnosis & Management – Gynecology | Lecturio:
What are the symptoms of pelvic congestion syndrome?
When blood can no longer flow to the varicose veins in the pelvis, pain usually lessens.
- Menstrual Disorders and Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding.
- Overview of Menstrual Disorders.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding (AUB)
- Absence of Menstrual Periods.
- Menstrual Cramps.
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
More items read here….
Images of Chronic Pelvic Pain:
Back Pain Causes
Knee Pain Relief
Lower Back Pain
Sciatic Nerve Pain