Heart failure is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. Read More….
Watch This Video What Is Heart Failure:
What Are The Early Signs Of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure signs and symptoms may include:
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea) when you exert yourself or when you lie down.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Swelling (edema) in your legs, ankles and feet.
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat.
- Reduced ability to exercise.
- Persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged phlegm.
More items to read here….
Image of Heart Failure:
Congenital Heart Disease
Heart Disease Facts
Congestive Heart Failure
Symptoms Of Heart Disease In Women
Heart Attack Symptoms
Symptoms Of Heart Disease
What Are The Symptoms Of Heart Failure
Signs Of A Heart Attack
Heart Attack Symptoms In Women
Signs Of Heart Attack In Women
Heart Attack Causes
What Is Heart Failure