Some Foods You May Want To Eat Are:
– warm, cooked pasta, including macaroni and cheese.
– warm oatmeal, cooked cereal, or grits.
– gelatin desserts.
– plain yogurts or yogurts with pureed fruits.
– cooked vegetables.
– fruit or vegetable smoothies.
– mashed potatoes.
– broth and cream-based soups…
How Do You Get Your Throat To Stop Hurting?
Here Are A Few Other Ways To Relieve Your Child’s Throat Pain:
1. Mix 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 8 ounces of warm water, and have your child gargle with it. …
2. Give your child warm liquids, such as chicken broth or tea. …
3. Let your child suck on something cold, such as an ice pop.
Sore Throat Remedies Honey
Sore Throat Remedies For Kids
Best Medicine For Sore Throat
Sore Throat Causes
Low Carb Sore Throat Remedies
Toddler Sore Throat Remedies
How To Get Rid Of A Sore Throat Fast Overnight
Antibiotic For Sore Throat