Specifically, What is the Monthly Cost of the Standard Drug and Therapy Regime for Each Kid That Gets This Diagnosis?
Monthly cost of treatment or therapy for a kids with ADHD depend on the types of medication prescribed by the physician and depending on a person’s exact symptoms.
What Medications Are Given For ADHD?
Some Common Stimulants Used to Treat ADHD Include:
- Adderall (amphetamine)
- Ritalin (methylphenidate)
- Concerta (methylphenidate)
- Focalin (dexmethylphenidate)
- Daytrana (methylphenidate patch)
- Metadate (methylphenidate)
- Methylin (methylphenidate)
- Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine)
More items to read here….
This Video Shows ADHD Medication Choices:
Stimulants are believed to work by increasing dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter associated with motivation, pleasure, attention, and movement. For many people with ADHD, stimulant medications boost concentration and focus while reducing hyperactive and impulsive behaviors.