What kind of specialist should you be seeing if you have:?

Sicca Syndrome, Choronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Joint pain?

Written By Soniamiller

{ 1 comment… add one }
  • hobo March 30, 2009, 12:04 am

    Probably a Rheumatologist but you may get much better sugestions Your own family DR can refer you