Most people get headaches from time to time, whether they’re mild annoyances or skull-crushing distractions. Treatment varies depending on the type of headache you’re experiencing, but here are some quick feel-better strategies, as well as long-term solutions for stopping the pain before it becomes uncontrollable and difficult to handle.
Use a cool compress:
- Wet a washcloth with cool water, and lay it over your forehead. …
- Prep a heavy-hitting compress. …
- If your headache is a tension headache, such as one caused by stress, anxiety, or sore muscles, a hot shower or warm compress may help relieve the pain more effectively than a cold compress.
Watch This Video How To Get Rid Of Headache Or Migraine In 2 Minutes Or Less:
What Helps Headaches Naturally?
Top 14 Natural Headache Remedies:
- Gluten-Free Diet. When people with gluten sensitivity eat foods containing gluten, it can lead to a headache.
- Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oil. …
- Chiropractic Care & Posture. …
- Herbs: Feverfew & Butterbur. …
- B-Complex Vitamins. …
- Stay Hydrated. …
- Detox Bath to Reduce Tension.
More items read here….
Image of Home Remedies for Headache:
Different Types Of Headaches
How To Get Rid Of A Headache
Headache During Pregnancy
Neck Pain Headache
Types Of Headaches
Lower Back Pain
Natural Headache Relief