One key treatment for a hiatus hernia is changes to a person’s diet to help relieve heartburn symptoms.Diet changes include having smaller meals more often and avoiding food known to trigger symptoms.
If any of these trigger symptoms it may be best to cut back or avoid them:
- Citrus foods, such as oranges, grapefruits and lemons or orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and lemonade.
- Fatty and fried foods, such as fried chicken and fatty cuts of meat.
- Garlic and onions.
- Spicy food.
More items to read here….
How Do You Get Relief From A Hiatal Hernia?
Different types of hernias develop inside different parts of the body, causing an abnormal bulging of one area into another.There isn’t strong evidence that this works for everyone.
- Treat Acid Reflux/Heartburn Symptoms With A Healthy Diet. …
- Maintain a Healthy Weight. …
- Change Your Sleep Position. …
- Quit Smoking. …
- Eat Mindfully & Manage Stress.
Image Of Foods For Hiatal Hernia:
What Is A Hernia
Hernia In Women
Hiatal Hernia Natural Treatment