Here are All-Natural Remedies for Gas and Gastritis
If passing gas embarrassingly happens to you way too often, it is time to look for solutions. Natural remedies for gas are your go-to option in this case.
Passing gas, sometimes known as a huge source of embarrassment depending on when or where it happens, is oftentimes normal. However, if such an occurrence seems to happen to you often, it is time to look for solutions to your gas issues. Natural remedies for gas are your first go-to option in this case.
Your other option is to take antibiotics, but why resort to this if there are natural remedies for gas
that effectively work for almost everyone? Here are some, to name a few:
1. Baking Soda and Lemon. Combining these two ingredients will result in the production of carbon dioxide, which is known to aid digestion. This is one of the most popular natural remedies for gas as results are seen within 20 minutes. To use, simply add a teaspoon of baking soda to a half-glass of water. You can add apple cider vinegar to augment the body’s pH level, which helps ease gas pains.
2. Peppermint Tea. Taking this tea can soothe nerves and an agitated stomach. It contains menthol which has an antispasmodic effect on the digestive tract.
3. Chamomile Tea. With its anti-inflammatory and relaxing properties, this can address gas problems.
4. Black Pepper. This balances the acids in the stomach, thus curing indigestion.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar. This all-around health miracle is another one of the natural remedies for gas. Mix it with water and honey and drink it three times a day to aid digestion.
6. Garlic. Make a bowl of soup laden with this ingredient. Its heating property can stimulate your gastric system.
7. Warm Water. Drink as much warm water as you can. By religiously doing this simple technique, you can already ease yourself from most digestive system issues. Warm water helps rid of the toxins in your stomach.
8. Ginger. You may chew on a piece of ginger to prevent gas from building within your stomach. If you can’t take it uncooked, be sure to mix it with your meals.
Another common digestive problem is gastritis. It affects the lining of the stomach. The gastric mucosa gets inflamed, irritated, or eroded due to this condition. Good thing, there are also natural remedies for gastritis.
If you notice the symptoms of gastritis, it is time to look for natural remedies for gastritis. The symptoms of gastritis are as follows:
● feeling full in the upper part of the abdomen
● burning feeling in the stomach
● abdominal pain
● loss of appetite
● dark stools
Some people with gastritis have only one or even none of the symptoms above. But you should know that there are four main causes for gastritis:
● bacterial infection
● vitamin B12 deficiency
● anti-inflammatory drug overdose
● acidic and spicy foods and beverages
Ginger, chamomile, and peppermint are also natural remedies for gastritis. You may go for strawberries and yogurt too.
Overall, you won’t need natural remedies for gas if you follow a strict diet. But gastritis
episodes can happen to anyone so it is still better to be prepared with information.
Related Terms About All-Natural Remedies for Gas and Gastritis
Home Remedies For Gastritis Chest Pain, Home Remedies For Gastritis In Babies, Home Remedies For Gastritis In Child, Natural Cure For Gastritis Pain, Natural Remedies For Erosive Gastritis, Natural Remedies For Gastritis And Gerd, Natural Remedies For Gastritis And Ibs,