Hate to take medications when you are suffering from tonsillitis? Here are Natural Remedies for Tonsillitis that don’t require chemicals or medications.
The weakening pain of the throat, specifically at the back, is called tonsillitis. This usually happens when the tonsils are inflamed thereby the two lumps at either side of the throat are bigger. While the condition may be a normal thing, especially for kids, it should not be neglected because it can actually cause more serious illness when not treated appropriately.
Repeated infections or chronic tonsillitis can definitely cause discomfort and worst, severe damage to the throat. Don’t let this happen to you especially since there are a lot of natural remedies for tonsillitis that you can administer in the convenience of your home.
Natural Remedies for Tonsillitis
* Apple Cider Vinegar. Tonsillitis can easily be treated by apple cider vinegar, the wonder vinegar. It has anti-inflammatory characteristics that will help alleviate the current condition of the tonsils and eventually heal them. It is also a good preventive measure for any further condition to arise.
* Milk. Another one of the natural cures tonsillitis can have is milk. While milk is good for the body, especially for kids, this will require boiling as well as some mixture to make natural remedies for tonsillitis in children. Some of the best additions are turmeric and pepper powder, which may be something that is off to kids but will definitely help alleviate and treat the condition at home. This concoction is also among the best natural remedies for tonsillitis during pregnancy.
* Ice or Cold Pack. One of the easiest natural remedies for tonsillitis infection is an ice pack or just a cold pack. To do this, simply place the pack on the area of the throat that is ailing and instant relief will surely be felt. Of course, this is applicable to natural remedies for tonsillitis in adults as well as in kids. It is among the most refreshing too.
* Epsom Salt Hot Baths. One of the homeopathic remedies tonsillitis can have is taking a hot bath of Epsom salt. This will immediately provide relief as well as treat the condition over time.
* Lime. Another important natural remedy strep throat can have is lime. This has to be fresh as it will be used as warm juice laced with honey and salt. Instead of the regular tea being sipped, when having tonsillitis or infection on the tonsils, this would be a better alternative.
* Vegetable Juices. Different vegetable juices have a wide array of benefits to offer and one of these is in alleviating and curing tonsillitis. One of the best concoctions to try is carrot, cucumber, and beet. For a much beneficial outcome, the ratio should be 3:1:1.
* Fenugreek Seeds.
The seeds of fenugreek also have very beneficial effects on tonsillitis. Simmer them in about 30 minutes and use as gargle tablespoons each time. Do this on the same day the gargle has been prepared.
All these natural remedies for tonsillitis will help in alleviating and improving the condition of the person suffering from the condition. Best, the best ones will treat the infection and leave the body healthy and strong.
Related Topics About Natural Remedies for Tonsillitis
All Natural Remedies For Enlarged Tonsils, Home Remedies For Early Tonsillitis, Home Remedies For Enlarged Tonsils In Toddlers, Home Remedies For Extreme Sore Throat, Home Remedies For Pus On Tonsils, Home Remedies For Raw Sore Throat, Home Remedies For Really Sore Throat, Home Remedies For Red Sore Throat, Home Remedies For Reducing Tonsils, Home Remedies For Removing Tonsil Stones, Home Remedies For Sore Throat And Ulcers, Home Remedies For Sore Throat Child, Home Remedies For Sore Throat Ear Infection