5 Fool-Proof Natural Remedies for Asthma
Asthma can kill, so it is best to manage the symptoms as early as possible. So now, we have compiled some 5 of the best natural remedies for asthma.
Possibly, the best way to find natural remedies for asthma is to be involved in the process. By knowing what asthma is and what your triggers are and how to escape them, you will be able to breathe freely once more.
Asthma is a condition accompanied by the constriction in one’s bronchial tubes. It is a disorder that affects all sorts of people, from the young ones to the old. Some of its symptoms include wheezing, difficulty breathing, and coughing. Asthma can happen even without warning and if the attack is severe, it can lead to death.
Some of The Best Asthma Natural Remedies
1. Ginger- This herb is nothing new in the world of natural remedies. Ginger is famous for being a cure to a wide variety of ailments, like asthma. Experts believe that it can reduce inflammation in the airway and prevent airway contraction. Furthermore, studies show that ginger contains some compounds that can encourage relaxation of the muscle that it mimics what conventional asthma medicines do.
2. Black Tea and Coffee- Do you know that caffeine works as a good natural remedy for asthma? It helps clear out your air passage so air can make its way to the entrance and exit passages. Coffee and black tea works well, but you need to be sure not to consume too much or you’ll end up in distress. For best result, do not go more than 3 cups per day.
3. Fishes- The consumption of fishes is among the best natural remedies for asthma. You can try fishes like tuna, salmon, and sardines. They do not just help make your lungs better but they also work really well to keep asthma problems at bay. On the other hand, if you are one of those folks who cannot eat fishes in their cooked forms, then you can simply opt for the oils. A good fish oil supplement is normally just an arm length away.
4. Mustard Oil – If you are suffering from an asthma attack then you can try rubbing in some mustard oil since this can clear your respiratory passages in no time. The oil also works to restore normal breathing. To do this, you simply heat the oil with a little amount of camphor. Let the solution warm and then massage it on your chest and upper back. You can repeat the process several times a day until the condition subsides.
5. Figs- This contains nutritional properties that work well to promote a good respiratory health. Figs also come with certain compounds that drain phlegm out of the body and alleviate breathing difficulties. To prepare the mixture, simply soak about three figs in a cup of water overnight. The next day, you can eat the soaked figs and drink the water on an empty stomach. You can continue this treatment for about 2 months.