Here Are Common Household Stuff as Natural Remedies for Herpes
Before you hurriedly jump straight to the natural remedies for herpes, there is a need for you to know how you might have possibly acquired this condition.
Herpes is a viral infection. It really sounds simple. But why is the mere mention of it make people uncomfortable? This is because this is a genital problem and many associate this condition with plenty of other nouns and labels that you wouldn’t want attached to your name. Before you hurriedly jump straight to the natural remedies for herpes, there is a need for you to know how you might have possibly acquired it.
Natural remedies for herpes can address the symptoms that go with the condition. But only a better understanding of the cause of herpes can really cure it. Herpes is characterized by red, swelling, itchy, and painful sores. These commonly appear in areas that are commonly used in sexual activities such as the mouth and genitals.
The herpes virus can be transferred to the bloodstream either through physical contact and intercourse or by using an infected person’s personal things. People with this condition are on the lookout for natural remedies for herpes as this condition can lead to more serious problems such as cancer and chickenpox.
● Heat olive oil in a pan. Let cool before applying to the affected area. You can opt to add beeswax or maybe even lavender oil to improve its efficiency.
● Use an ice pack to relieve the pain and itching caused by the herpes blisters. You may do this every time you experience discomfort due to herpes.
● Baking soda has many uses and it might as well add natural remedy for herpes to its portfolio. Dissolve in a small amount of water and apply on the affected area. Expect improvement in terms of blister size and the pain level you are experiencing.
● Before throwing that used teabag, consider the fact that it can be a natural remedy for herpes. Just place the damp tea bag on top of the blisters. Let it sit there for a few minutes.
● Cornstarch works for your herpes almost the same way baking soda can. It can reduce the itchy feeling as it dries the blisters. Just be sure to dab it carefully on the problem areas.
To up the chances of these natural remedies for herpes working for you, you can do these simple but effective steps that can lead you to full recovery:
● Practice good and proper hygiene, especially on the affected areas.
● Keep your hands from scratching the itch. This is definitely a must, so always remember this.
● Keep your body hydrated as skin dryness can only further irritate your blisters.
● Make sure that the affected areas are not left damp. After taking a shower, be sure to dry everything before putting on clean clothes.
● And speaking of clean clothes, go for cotton underwear and good fitting clothes. As natural remedies for herpes, make sure that your blood circulation is not hindered and moisture in the affected areas are not locked in due to synthetic fabrics.